Thursday, October 17, 2024

Layers of Beauty Mr. & Mrs. ~ PP711, IB306, FC96

Hello there stampers! Today's card was created for a friend's wedding and includes both The Paper Players Color Challenge #711, Inspired By Challenge #306, and The Flower Challenge #96 add a stencil. 



I used the Layers of Beauty bundle once again on this card. First, I stamped the flower image in Early Espresso ink.  Next, I used my blending brushes and the first mask layer and bushed on Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie ink.  It gives a richer, yellow/orangish golden color. On the second masking layer, I used Cajun Craze.  For the third detail mask, I used Copper Clay.  I used Crumb Cake on leaves, using a light touch on the 1st layer and and heavier ink on the 2nd.
After all the flowers were colored I lightly brushed the whole thing with Crumb Cake ink, so the white wasn't so stark.  I then cut the flower image out with the matching die cut.  
For the background of the card, I embossed a piece of Copper Clay CS with my Distressed Tile embossing folder.  I added a small piece of cork specialty paper to the bottom to add some extra texture.  The cork specialty paper is retired.  
I cut several leaves from the Changing Leaves die/emboss bundle in Pecan Pie and Copper Clay CS.  I also grabbed a few Woven Golden Leaves embellishments and tucked all the leaves behind the floral image.  I finished the card off with a sentiment from a retired set stamped on a couple of the labels from the Changing Leaves die set.  I added a satin gold ribbon to hold the cute little Mr. and Mrs. tag and lastly, I sprinkled a few adhesive backed gold sequins around the card to tie the gold ribbon and gold leaves.



Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Layers of Beauty, Beautiful Bouquet 
Ink: Crumb Cake, Copper Clay, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso
Paper: White, Copper Clay, Cork Specialty Paper, Early Espresso
Accessories: Changing Leaves Dies, Layers of Beauty Dies, Gold Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread, Distressed Tile EF, Adhesive Backed Gold Sequins, Woven Golden Leaves 

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny





 

1 comment:

  1. This is STUNNING! I keep looking at it...so much prettiness to see and admire! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Players this week! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete