Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Glittery Brilliance - PDCC137


Today's card is for The Play Date Cafe Challenge 137.  The colors are black & white with a splash of  blue.
 
 Here's what I came up with....I was totally inspired by the silver flower in the inspiration photo.  I started out by cutting three flowers (two big and one small) out of my Blossom Party die in Brilliant Blue cardstock.  I sponged black ink on the edges of all three flowers.  Next I added a touch of glue on the tips of the flowers and sprinkled them with silver glitter.  I finished the flower off with an antique silver glitter brad from Making Memories. 


I used Black Satin ribbon with a layer of braided silver cord to offset the pretty brocade looking patterened paper. 
Here's a complete list of all the supplies.....
Stamps: none
Paper: Black, White, Brilliant Blue, Recolections patterened paper
Ink: Black
Accessories: Blossom Party die, Antiqued Silver Glitter brad, Black Satin ribbon, Silver braided cord, Silver glitter
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny



1 comment:

  1. Wow, so elegant! I love that patterned paper -- love it! And the silvery tips on the flower are just so beautiful.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete