Friday, August 30, 2013

Birthday Deer Mount ~ SSSC191

 
This card is for Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 191.  It also works for Seize the Birthday.
The moment I saw this deer image in the Holiday Catalog I knew it was one I had to have.  It's perfect for making masculine cards.  Plus it's a switch from your regular holiday images.  I think you could be pretty creative with this!  I paired the deer image with the wood image from Truly Grateful, also out of the Holiday Catalog.  It reminds me of some wood paneling we had in a house when I was growing up.  My dad and other family members were all hunters
 and there was always a deer head mount hanging on the wall.  It definitely makes the perfect card for any male members of my family! 
 
 
 
Stamps: Remembering Christmas, Truly Grateful, Wetlands
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso
Paper: Soft Suede, Baked Brown Sugar, Well Worn DSP, Sweater Weather DSP, Vanilla
Accessories: Brushed Copper button, Naturals designer button, Pretty Print EF, Linen Thread
 
Supplies can be purchased HERE.
 
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Great masculine card. The wood image is a great touch. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Joann mentioned this is a wonderful masculine card! Love the wood grain and that great deer! Thanks for linking it up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete