Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Stippled Lace ~ CCMC263 & PP158

Ahhhh, it feels so good to stamp for challenges again!  I finally gained a little time to do so and with school starting up again soon, I'll have even more time!  Yay!  I also got a new camera, so these are experimental pictures. 
I stamped this card for Create with Connie and Mary Challenge 263, which is a sketch challenge.  For the color part, I used The Paper Players 158.
CCMC263
 
I started by rolling out my Travel Journal and Viola's Lace wheels in Pear Pizzaz ink on Vanilla cardstock.  I trimmed out the lacey side of the strip.  Next, I stamped the flowers from Stippled Blossoms in Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush and cut them out.  I stamped a few leaves in Pear Pizzaz and cut them out also. Everything was layered onto a Crumb Cake base that I had dry embossed with the Honeycomb EF. 
 
 
I played with the arrangement of the flowers a bit and finally settled on this.  I couple of them are popped up on dimensionals.  A few pearls in the center and a flag sentiment and it's done!
 
 
Stamps: Stippled Blossoms, Gifts of Kindness, Travel Journal & Viola's Lace Wheels
Paper: Crumb Cake, Vanilla
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pear Pizzaz, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Honeycomb EF, Pearls
Any of these supplies can be purchased at my SU website.
 
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

9 comments:

  1. What a STUNNING BEAUTY! I love the vintage feel to your card yet still very clean! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, LOVE the vintage look on your card with those gorgeous flowers! Beautiful! Great card and SO glad you joined us for the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is really beautiful! I love the stamped panels! And those flowers are stunning! You really made these colors work for vintage! Love it! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created a beautiful card with this sketch! All the details you've incorporated are so lovely and that stippled blossoms bouquet is fabulous! Thanks for joining us for the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Deb, WOW!!!! Gorgeous, romantic card! I just love it!!! Thanks so much for joining the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful card. I pray that someday I will be able to create beautiful cards like that. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, Jenny...this is breathtakingly beautiful! I just LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful vintage card, Jenny! Love how you combined the challenge colors with Crumb Cake to soften them up, and oh those beautiful blossoms! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete