Thursday, September 29, 2016

Hello Foxy! ~ CCMC426, PP314


Hello everyone!  It's time for another our weekly Create with Connie and Mary Challenge.  It's color week and this week's trio is Tangerine Tango, Smokey Slate, and Dapper Denim.  I also used the Paper Players sketch #314 to help me along in my design.


Originally I had made an orange fox, a gray raccoon, and a blue skunk out of the Foxy Friends set and coordinating punch, but I just couldn't come up with a design to fit all three character in.  I've set the raccoon and skunk aside and will use them from another project.  I surged ahead with the fox and the inspiration from the Paper Players sketch.  I like what I ended up with.  I think you can use a hello card for lots and lots of things.



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



11 comments:

  1. Love your card! I haven't used foxy yet but if you don't mind I am going to case this. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made the color challenge look effortless. Foxy looks wonderful in Tangerine Tango.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First reaction...."awe!" Love the way you used our cute little fox with the color challenge. You balanced each of the colors so nicely that they flowed flawlessly. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, this is adorable! I love the color combo, the embossing and your little fox makes me smile! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fox is too cute! Love the way you combined the challenges.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! These are great colors for a fox card! This is a great solution for all the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute, Jenny! I love all of the elements you've added with the fox. One of my favorite cards using this set. I like the little blue mushrooms too. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your fox is fabulous and I love the colors. The little twine bow is the perfect finishing touch. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this Jenny - love the embossed trees and the layering. Great take on my Paper Players sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute card. I love the fox and how he pops against the subtle pattern on the background

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Love the vines and mushrooms at the fox's feet!

    ReplyDelete