Thursday, December 1, 2016

Chalkboard Warmth and Cheer ~ CCMC435


Hey everyone!  It's Thursday again and time for a Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!  
This sketch, to me, was deceptively simple.  I really had to put on my thinking cap.  I had a totally different idea that incorporated the chalkboard background, only using the Hardwood stamp.  The design I had in my head just didn't work, so I set to work using the {Wrapped in Warmth} set.    I really like the sentiments that this set has but have not yet used any of them.  I like the cozy feel of it all.  The calkboard inspiration came from Inspired by the Little Things #34.
I also used inspiration from the Card Concept 63.  I consider this style Clean and Layered.


I didn't stamp anything on the inside, but Warm Christmas Wishes would probably be appropriate, don't you think? 


Here's a list of my supplies...
Stamps: Wrapped in Warmth
Ink: White 
Paper: Real Red, Black, Warmth and Cheer DSP
Accessories: Star and Heart confetti punches, circle thinlits\

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



10 comments:

  1. Your sweater themed card is not only warming but makes a really gorgeous holiday card! Thanks so much for joining us at Inspired By...All the Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny I adore the sweater background and your collage approach! Thank you for sharing with us at Inspired By All the Little Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great knit patterns on your 'chalkboard'! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the sweater patterns! Very warm and cozy! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much texture in this card! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Inspired by All the Little Things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors and texture....so warm and cozy! thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job mixing the different patterns and I love the Chalkboard look you created. Definitely a cozy card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks just like a display of warm winter sweaters! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love the knit background and tree, so perfect with the chalkboard sentiment.Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete