Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Shabby Chic Tranquil Tulips ~ HSS288, FabFri135


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #288.  I was inspired by the pink flowers and wooden box.  I opted to go with the retiring set Tranquil Tulips, since it's springtime, stamped on top of a piece of Wood Textures DSP.  I also used the Fab Friday #135 sketch.  I used my Basket Weave EF on the Crumb Cake banner and sponged it with Crumb Cake ink to make it look a little shabby chic.  The Early Espresso background is stamped with the Hardwood stamp in Early Espresso ink.. I also sponged the Flirty Flamingo card base with Crumb Cake ink to further the shabby chic look.  It's just about wedding season, so I opted to make this a wedding card. 

I hope you'll be able to join us for our Inspiration Challenge at HSS!  I'm looking forward to seeing your creations in our gallery!


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Jenny - this is so pretty! I have loved these tulips so much, and they look so cool over the woodgrain! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and great use of the Fab Friday sketch too - love those tulips

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Love the stamping on the woodgrain background, great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to stamp those big tulips right onto the Woodgrain DSP! Such a neat look! The basketweave pattern is fun as well. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete