Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Jolly Bright Joyous Noel ~ HSS299, CTC197


Hey stampers!  Hand Stamped Sentiments is back with a brand new color challenge!  
I'm in the Christmas card making mode with all the fun new stuff from the new Holiday catalog and I feel like it's always fun to make a few cards using non-traditional Christmas colors and these colors certainly fit that bill!  It just so happens that CASing the Catty Challenge #197 wants us to CASE from the Joyous Noel section this week and I thought that the sprigs and twigs from Joyous Noel would look cool in these colors!  I CASE'd the card in the top left corner.
I think this is kinda fun! I added the sequins to my card because I accidentally dripped a little bit of fine tip glue on my card, so I figured I'd cover it with a sequin.  I actually like the way it looks with the purple iridescent sequins, only I had a hard time photographing them because they looked green....you can see that a little bit in the photo below.  

No automatic alt text available.


I added Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper sprigs, Navy Corduroy ribbon, Polka Dot Tulle ribbon, and some pink sequin trim.  I also spritzed my stitched oval with Frost White Shimmer spray. 


Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Joyous Noel
Ink: Night of Navy, Gorgeous Grape, Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Dazzling Diamonds glimmer
Accessories: Stitched Shapes die, Sprig punch, Corduroy ribbon, Polka Dot Tulle ribbon, Blushing Bride sequin trim, Dimentionals, Ticket Corner punch

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


2 comments:

  1. J'adore. Surtout ses couleurs qui sortent du traditionnel. Merci pour ses idées.
    Sophie froment France

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'adore. Surtout ses couleurs qui sortent du traditionnel. Merci pour ses idées.
    Sophie froment France

    ReplyDelete