Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Mint Tin Tile Pitcher ~ HSS298, SSC187


Hi stampers!  Today's card is my design team card for our newest Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge.  I flipped the heart part of the sketch to the bottom of my card.  My card turned out to be a loose interpretation of the sketch, but hey, that's part of the fun if creating isn't it!?!  Sometimes I follow a sketch to a tee, and other times I use it more of a guideline.  I also used most of the colors from Sunday Stamps color challenge #187.  It's kinda funny how this card came together.  I had a bunch of my supplies packed up to take to a card class, but I happened to have the image already stamped and laying on my desk.  I had to use whatever colors of blends markers I had not packed up and this is what I came up with!  Bermuda Bay on the leaves, Bronze on the wood flowers, Flirty Flamingo on the regular flowers, Real Red on the berries, and Mint Macron on the pitcher. I used 
 the light skin color blends on the cotton puffs....I'm not totally enthralled with that color but it is what it is!  



Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Country Home, Very Vintage
Ink: memento black, Stampin' Blends: light and dark Mint Macron, light and dark Bermuda Bay, light Daffodil Delight, light and dark Flirty Flamingo, dark Real Red, Ivory, and Bronze
Paper: Mint Macron, Gold Foil, Whisper White
Accessories: Tin Tile TIEF, doily, circle punch, Petals and More thinlits, Animal Friends thinlits, Wooden leaf (retired), Corner Rounder punch

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. So so pretty, Jenny - I have yet to use this set of stems in my set - you make it look gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jenny. Makes me want to buy this stamp set more than ever. It is simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colored picture and the vintage-looking tin tile background. Very lovely! Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete