Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Autumn Wreath ~ HSS300, GDP159, PP413


Hello stampers!  Another couple of weeks has rolled around and it's time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge!  This time it's fall themed inspiration photos.  
I've been having such a blast using my Stamparatus to make Christmas wreaths I decided to go ahead and try a fall wreath as well! I combined two sets to make my wreath: Peaceful Noel and Painted Harvest.  
My card also fits into the Fall in Love theme at Global Design Project this week, as well as The Paper Players Trees and Leaves theme.  




Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Peaceful Noel, Painted Harvest, Country Home (sentiment)
Paper: Soft Suede, Foil Frenzy, Joyous Noel glimmer paper, Very Vanilla
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Stamparatus, Duet Banner punch, Copper/Merry Merlot ribbon

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

10 comments:

  1. Your stamped wreath is so pretty! Makes for a great fall card. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players, so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Laurie! I'm having so much fun making these wreaths with the Stamparatus and wreath jig!

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful card. The color combination is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Jenny. I love the wreath and the sentiment across the middle. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jaydee! I love to play along with the Paper Players challenges!

      Delete
  4. Jenny your fall wreath is so pretty and perfect for the season. I love the rich yellows, browns and rust of your colour scheme too. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne! I'm a fan of these rich fall colors too!

      Delete
  5. Jenny, this is gorgeous! I love all the beautiful colors and the wreath is amazing! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete