Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Swirly Bird Case Friend ~ HSS314, GDP188, PP440



Hello stampers!  Today's card is for our new sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  Check it out and play along with us!  To complete my design team card I also drew inspiration from Global Design Project #188 casing the designer Brian King.  I chose to case his colors.  I also used the theme challenge from The Paper Players #440, life is better with friends.  My friend sentiment comes from the Sprinkles of Life set.  


I chose to go with a soon-to-be retired set, Swirly Bird.  I havn't used this set as much as I should have, which seems to be the case with many of the sets that are retiring!  Why is that???  I see they're retiring and I instantly regret not using them more. 


Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Swirly Bird, Sprinkles of Life
Ink: Blushing Bride, Balmy Blue, Lemon Lime Twist, Crumb Cake
Paper: Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, White, Gingham Gala
Accessories: Swirly Scribble thinlits, stitched rectangle framelits, artisan pearls 

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card...I like your layout and colors! Thank you for playing along with the theme challenge this week over at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love EVERYTHING about this...the gingham, the flowers, the colors, the sketch and the FRIEND!!! What a great way to interpret all these challenges! Thanks for sharing this at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, this is GORGEOUS! Every element is perfect together. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft colours Jenny ... yes, Swirly Bird was a set I used to death when it first came out and now lately not so much. Which is sad, but you have brought back great memories of this fabulous stamp set. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beauty, Jenny! A creative and fun combination of these three challenges. ♥

    ReplyDelete