Thursday, May 9, 2019

Welcome Little One ~ CCMC560



Hey stampers!  Today's card is for the new sketch challenge for the week at Create with Connie and Mary. I needed a baby girl card and have not yet used this cute kangaroo image from Animal Outing.  I love coloring with the blends markers too, so that's what I did!  I used the Ivory marker on the whole body of the kangaroo and then shaded with light and dark Crumb Cake.  I colored the little koala light and dark Smokey Slate.  I love the way it turned out!  I fudged a little bit with the cattywampus strips.  No matter what I did I couldn't get them to look good or right, so I settled for one straight strip with a bit of scalloped edge sticking out the bottom.  The scallop is so girly, which tied in nicely I thought!




Here's a list of my supplies....
stamps: Animal Outing
paper: Brights DSP, Powder Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Smokey Slate, Basic Gray, White
ink: Smokey Slate, Powder Pink, Flirty Flamingo, Memento Black, and Ivory, light & dark Crumb Cake, and light & dark Smokey Slate Blends
accessories: Petal Burst EF, Stitched Shapes framelits, 1/8" smokey slate ribbon, Animal Friends thinlits, decorative lace border punch

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment