Thursday, October 10, 2019

Christmas Tree Ride ~ CCMC582, WWC242


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Create With Connie and Mary's new sketch challenge.  I so enjoyed playing with the Ride With Me set for my last card that I couldn't resist using it again....this time in a Christmas Theme.  I'm entering my card into Watercooler Wednesday's Occasions Challenge as well. 
My colors came from the Wrapped In Plaid DSP.  I used Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, and Shaded Spruce.  I colored the truck with my Blends Markers....I just love this look! Which Brings me to the Addicted to Stamps and More Make your Mark challenge!





I hope you'll play along with us at Create With Connie and Mary this week!
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


2 comments:

  1. There's nothing like plaid to say Christmas and it makes a wonderful background on your lovely festive card, Jenny. Love how you coloured the truck too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great Christmas card, Jenny! Always love the Tartan background! Just perfect for showcasing the fun truck and sentiment! I just bought this cute little stamp set, so I must drag it out! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete