Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Hello Gorgeous ~ HSS333


Hello there stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge for February.  Our colors are Lovely Lipstick, Mint Macaron, and Gorgeous Grape.  My card is inspired by one I saw on Instagram made by Norine Borys.  
I started by using a sponge dauber dipped in Champane Mist ink paint and sponging over a basic pattern mask on white cardstock.  
I cut the leaf shapes from watercolor paper with my Tropical thinlits and Bouquet Bunch thinlits. I washed on some color with my aquapainter and ink pads.  
I stamped the sentiment from Accented Blooms in Versamark ink and embossed it with gold embossing powder. It's popped up on dimensioals. 
Everything is layered on a base of Mint Macaron.  



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment