Thursday, February 20, 2020

Woodland Fox Birthday ~ CCMC600, PP478, CCS358




Good day stampers!  Today's card is for Sketch Challenge 600 at Create with Connie and Mary!  600 Challenges....can you believe that????  I think I've been playing along since the 200's.  That's a lot of challenges.  I combined my sketch along with the Woodland Critters challenge at The Paper Players.  I also used the colors from CAS Colours & Sketches to help me out with this weeks design team card.  
I reached for my Nature's Beauty set again this week and watercolored the little fox in Daffodil Delight and Grapefruit Grove.  I fussy cut him out and layered him on a stamped and sponged background.  
For the accents, I used some retired Pear Pizzazz seam binding ribbon, a strip of Daffodil delight gingham DSP, and some Linen Thread.
The sentiment is from Rustic Retreat and I stamped the Crumb Cake background panel with the Birch background stamp.  



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


8 comments:

  1. Lovely fox in a field! your sunset/rise(?) is beautiful! Thanks for sharing over at the Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card! I love that fox (and the stamp set as a whole.) Great use of the colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, I love the background you created and this pretty fox. Such an awesome card for our challenge! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week ! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, Jenny! Your handsome fox looks terrific with the sponged background and the Birch background is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny there is so much to love about this card! I love the background and stamped frame and your fox really pops in Grapefruit Grove - CAS fabulousness! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this fox, very creative use of this week's colors. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like all the textures (actual and visual) in your card! I especially love the dimension you gave the fox by popping his tail over the seam binding. You did a wonderful job combining the challenges. Thanks so much for making CC&S one of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! I love the choice of a fox for these colors! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete