Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Ornate Layers Birthday Friendship ~ HSS340, PP492


Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments Photo Inspiration Challenge.  I chose to be inspired by the colors and used my Beautiful Friendship stamp set to create this lovely cluster of flowers.  This stamp set can really make a card come together in a flash!  I backed my florals with the new Ornate Layers dies in Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.
I also based my card on the sketch from The Paper Players #492, only I flipped it on the side.



Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Beautiful Friendship
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Blushing Bride, Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Braided Trim, Ornate Layers die

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I have something in mind for that challenge too! I love how you stamped on top of the florals and backed them with those gorgeous dies! Thanks for sharing this and playing with my sketch this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! That frame is just stunning!! And your flowers - so perfectly created! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! At first glance your card looks like it's in an intricate wood frame. Love how you stamped the roses to take up the background. They really make your sentiment stand out. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete