Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Soft Spring Flowers ~ HSS339, CTS371, ATC184


Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments new color challenge featuring Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, and Mint Macaron.  What a soft, spring color palette!
I decided to use my new Ornate Style stamp set.  I felt it would be perfect for the color challenge here, as well as the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch #371, and Addicted to CAS code word Flower!

I love how it all came together!  I watercolored the images this time with my aquapainter and ink pads.  The centers of the flowers were colored with my Crumb Cake marker.  The background is embossed with the new Ornate Floral EF.  I love the texture!  I sprinkled a few silver pearls around the background to add a bit extra.  I think they coordinate nicely with the Seaside Spray color!


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!  
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment