Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Beach Case ~ HSS343, CTC275



Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments July Inspiration Photo Challenge.  I love a good beach scene and was happy to create this one!  I used Casing The Catty's sketch case of Page 130 in the new catalog.  I cased the card on the right, as you can see.  
My color palette consists of four of the new In Colors...Cinnamon Cider, Misty Moonlight, Bumblebee, and Magenta Madness.  I just LOVE these colors!!!  Just Jade is awesome too, although it didn't make it onto my project today!
I also used some of the cool new paper from the In Good Taste designer series paper.  I cut the rectangle out with my Stitched Rectangle dies. 


 No photo description available.



IN GOOD TASTE DESIGNER SERIES PAPERbeach stamp setlinen thread twineWOVEN THREADS SEQUIN ASSORTMENTWell Said Cling Stamp SetSTITCHED RECTANGLES DIES

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, this is a beautiful card. I am planning on caseing this.
    Awesome layout. TFS : - )

    ReplyDelete