Thursday, July 2, 2020

Magenta Sunflower Celebration ~ CCMC619


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.  We are taking a bit of a break from our usual challenge routine and casing from the NEW CATALOG for the month of July!  How fun!  Speaking of fun....I had a blast making this card.  These little sunflowers from Celebrate Sunflowers was great to color with the blends markers.  I used some of our new IN COLORS ~ Magenta Madness, Cinnamon Cider, and Just Jade.  I also added some light real red in the dark shadowed parts of the flowers.  I also added some Crumb Cake to the center of the flowers.
I just think these look so fun in the fabulous bright pink! 


I die cut the tops of the leaves out of Just Jade cardstock and then used my Light Just Jade marker to color a block of color on white cardstock.  I then cut out the whole leaf for the bottom layer.  I was trying to achieve a variation in color.  
The sentiment is stamped on a label from the Stitched So Sweetly dies.  This pack contains lots of fabulous shapes!  I stamped the sentiment in Magenta Madness ink.  


The card is finished off with some of the new IN COLOR DSP, some braided twine, and some gilded gems.  
This is probably one of my most favorite cards I've made in a while!
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment