Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Bright and Cheerful Sunflower ~ HSS345, GDP252



Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments August color challenge.  Aren't these great, fun colors?  So bright and cheerful!  I used CASEing the Catty case the sketch to help me along with my card.  I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out!  The only thing is I forgot to add my bits of bling....darn it.  I love the extra bling and can't believe I forgot!   



CELEBRATE SUNFLOWERS BUNDLE (ENGLISH)linen thread twineTASTEFUL TEXTILE 3D EMBOSSING FOLDERFLUID 100 WATERCOLOR PAPERWATER PAINTERSORNATE BORDERS DIESblue stamp padMAGENTA MADNESS CLASSIC STAMPIN' PADBUMBLEBEE CLASSIC STAMPIN' PADbright teal paperMAGENTA MADNESS 8-1/2 X 11 CARDSTOCKBUMBLEBEE 8-1/2X11 CARDSTOCK

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment