Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Christmas Coffee ~ HSS352, PP516, GDP266


Hello stampers!  It's my favorite card making time of the year!  Christmas!  I just love all the colors and themes that surround this particular time.  Hand Stamped Sentiments inspiration photo challenge covers a good Christmas gamut this week.  I chose to go with the colors and patterns from the Santa photo. 
My card also takes in the color challenge from The Paper Players and the sketch from Global Design Project.
 
  



Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Press On, Peace and Joy, Best Year
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, Shaded Spruce
Paper: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Black, White
Accessories: White EP, Stitched Layered Labels, 

Thanks for taking  a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



 

4 comments:

  1. SO cute!! I think this is the first time I've seen that EF...it works perfectly for your "warm winter beverage"!! I love the black plaid...great background! So happy you shared this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, this is fabulous! I love the embossing and the buffalo check to make it all pop. Your sentiment is just perfect to go along with your "warm" beverage! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your combination of patterns and textures for your festive coffee card today Jenny! Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so many wonderful textures and layers! So glad you're part of the HSS design team.

    ReplyDelete