Thursday, January 27, 2022

Coral Bird ~ CCMC700, TTTC145, CAS Colours & Sketches #454




Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary color challenge #700.....yep, you read that right....the 700th challenge!  I think I've been around since sometime in the 300's.  It's crazy the way time flies when you're having fun!
My card today features the bird from Friendly Hello colored with my Soft Succulent, Calypso Coral, and Crumb Cake Blends markers.  After fussy cutting it out I perched it on a gold foil oval.  This qualified my for the fun Tic Tac Toe challenge for this week.  I used Coloring, Oval, and Bird.  I also used the sketch from CAS Colors & Sketches challenge.   





Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


 

1 comment:

  1. The bird stands out beautifully against the gold oval Jennie - great job! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete