Thursday, May 5, 2022

Dancing Celebration Chicken ~ CCMC714


Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Color Challenge #714.  This week you can choose any yellow, any blue, and white!  I went with Crushed Curry and Misty Moonlight.  
I thought this fun little dancing chicken would be a good choice to go along with the cheerful DSP I picked out.  I added in a little woodgrain In Good Taste DSP in the background to make it more "on the farm-ish"
I fussy cut the cute chick and popped her up on a label die from Stitched So Sweetly dies.  I cut the sentiment apart and popped that up too.  The blue sequins are from a pack called Whale of a Time.
A bit of linen thread tied in a bow completes my card.  Nice and Simple!



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny







 

No comments:

Post a Comment