Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Fancy Leopard and Snowflake Christmas ~ HSS401; PP615


Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge #401 and all I can say is I LOVE THIS!  I have been waiting to use these particular items for ages and ages.  I was going through my scraps one day and came across the silver snowflake, the pink scalloped circle, the other snowflakes and the pink leopard print paper.  The oval is also an extra piece from an old project.  I just love, love, love how this came together!!! The baubles from For Everything Fancy Sequins surround the sentiment and boy, do they do their job!  They certainly make things fancy!!!! 
I'm also playing with The Paper Players Tic Tac Toe challenge.  I'm going diagonal using metallic, texture, and stitching.  The metallic is obvious, but there's a ton of texture going on with this card. The large white snowflake is cut from velvet paper.  More texture comes by way of the Evergreen embossed background and the sequins.  The stitched part is in the die cut oval.
  








Thanks for taking a look and have a blessed day!
Jenny



 

4 comments:

  1. Jenny, this is so pretty! I love the embossed background, the fabulous pink leopard and all that shine! The snowflakes are so pretty! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I just love that pink paper! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I'm loving the pink leopard print with then snowflakes...it's a snow leopard! So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny I love the way you combined your elements to make this modern Christmas card, especially the tree embossing - so effective. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete