Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Oh Holy Night ~ HSS403


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #403.  I have to say that photo inspiration challenges are among my favorite to participate in!  There's always so many directions to go!  I was inspired by the nativity photo.  
I started with a piece of Misty Moonlight and stamped various star images on it from So Many Stars.  I embossed with white embossing powder and then used my blender brush to brush on some Night of Navy ink around the edges.  The white embossed parts must be wiped off with a cloth after blending.  I used Going Gray and Whisper White as coordinating colors for this card.  I also played around with the off-set corner mount for a little bit of added interest.  I finished the card off with a beautiful sentiment from the stamp set stamped in Going Gray ink on a label cut from the Tasteful Labels dies.  Some polka dot tulle ribbon and Metallic Mesh ribbon tucked behind the sentiment and a few rhinestone finish it all off. 



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny





 

No comments:

Post a Comment