Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Artistically Inked Get Well ~ HSS408, PP628, CTC407

Hi there stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments February color challenge.  We've got a pretty palette for you to play along with for the next two weeks.  I wanted to play along with a couple other challenges too, so I used a get well message as my sentiment for The Paper Players 628, and I also cased the carrot card in the Sale-A-Bration catalog for Casing the Catty 407.  
The main panel of my card is 1/4 of a piece from a One Sheet Wonder I stamped.  What a fun way to make a bunch of cards.  I've been around the stamping world for a long, long time and had seen the OSW done years ago but I never jumped on the bandwagon.  I had recently seen a card done with it and figured there was no time like the present to give it a try.  I thought these colors lent themselves nicely to a floral OSW motif. I added in some Crumb Cake as a neutral.









Here's a list of my supples....
Stamps: Artistically Inked, Inspired Thoughts
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Paper: White, Country Gingham DSP, Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue
Accessories: Everything Fancy sequins, Linen Thread

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


 

3 comments:

  1. Jenny, this is gorgeous! I love the papers you used. Certainly to brighten someone's day! SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, you made such a pretty card. I love the colors and how you effectively layered them. So glad you came to play with The Paper Players this week. Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo pretty, Jenny! Love the layered flowers. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete