Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Spanner Panel Leopard Print ~ HSS407


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #407.
So, anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE leopard print.  My wardrobe is full of it!  When the spring catalog came out the Like An Animal DSP jumped out at me right away.  I knew that would be one of my first purchases.  
I paired it with the retired pink leopard DSP from last year's Pattern Party.  
Also, when I saw this sketch, my mind immediately went to a spanner card.  This is definitely a match made in heaven and it was very fun to make!  
I didn't add any other images other than the sentiment because I really wanted the paper to be the star of the show.  
The sentiment (from Charming Sentiments) is embossed in gold and cut out with a couple layering hexagons....one's a retired punch and the other is a die from Something Fancy dies. The bow behind the sentiment is Ribbon from the retired Fine Art ribbon pack.




Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny









 

No comments:

Post a Comment