Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Seasonal Branches Wedding ~ HSS416, SSC311


Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge #416.  I also used the color combo from Sunday Stamps Challenge #311.  I used all the colors except the red.  
I needed another wedding card, (it's obviously wedding season!) and I this new set was perfect for the theme.  The "love birds" are perfect for a wedding.  The set only has one bird, but to get the mirror image, I stamped it on my silicone craft sheet and then laid the sheet on the paper.  
I watercolored all the images. 


Here's a list of my supplies.....
 Stamps: Seasonal Branches, Forever Fern (sentiment)

Ink: Moody Mauve, Crumb Cake, Pebbled Path, Boho Blue

Paper: Pebbled Path, Very Vanilla, Boho Blue

Accessories: White EP, Espresso EP, Milky Dots, Moody Mauve Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Aw, really sweet, Jenny! LOVE those little birds and branches - I was just giving that bundle another look! And perfect colors, too! (And thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetness!! I love that sentiment!! Thanks for playing along with our "Beach House Vibes" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! You rocked our color palette with these love birds!! -Deb Horst, DT #SSC311

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is such an awesome card! Love every detail and how you used this weeks colors! Thanks so much for joining the fun at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete