Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Sweet Moody Mauve ~ HSS417, GDP400


Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments photo inspiration challenge.  
I chose to be inspired by the ice cream cone, but used some color from the grape picture.  
I don't own any current stamp sets with any of these items in them so I turned to a really old Sale-A-Bration set called Honeycomb Happiness.  It's a very simple design.  
I'm also participating in the Global Design Project Case the Designer Challenge.  I'm casing the lime card's layout.



Here's a list of my supplies.....

 Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness

Ink: Moody Mauve, Memento Black, Crumb Cake blends, Ivory Blends, Wild Wheat blends

Paper: Dainty Flowers DSP (Fresh Freesia), Moody Mauve, Crumb Cake, White

Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly dies, milky dots, bakers twine, Subtle EF


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!

Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Lol, thank goodness I wasn't the only one who immediately saw ice cream on this round, lol - love this yummy cone! How smart to pull in the purple from the grapes, too - awesome!

    ReplyDelete