Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Spicy Chili ~ HSS418


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge for July.  What a fun, bright combo just perfect for mid summertime cards.  
I'm really having fun with the Taco Fiesta set.  The images in it are so, so cute!  I figured this color combo would be just right for the hot chilli pepper guy and will be the perfect card for my hubby's birthday that is upcoming.



Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Taco Fiesta
Paper: White, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, and Dark Pool Party Blends, Black Memento
Accessories: Cane Weave 3-D EF, Everything Fancy Sequins

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny





 

1 comment:

  1. Lol, this is so fun, Jenny! I so love this set, living in Arizona, and these chilis have so much character! Love the blue outline detail you did, genius shading! They're adorable over that embossing, too!

    ReplyDelete