Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Favorite Layers of Beauty Combo ~ CI170, PCC580, TTTC252

Hello there stampers!  Today's card is for Colour INKspiration #170.  We were challenged to use our three favorite colors.  Right now I adore Pretty in Pink, Peach Pie, and Lemon Lime Twist!  I couldn't wait to use this combo with the Layers of Beauty bundle....I just knew it would be gorgeous!
Secondly, I used the Paper Craft Crew Challenge sketch.  It worked perfectly with this flower panel.  
Third, I'm playing along with Tic Tac Toe Challenge #252.  I love playing along with this challenge when I can.  There's so many combos to choose from.  This time I'm doing straight across the middle....Layers, Free, and Flowers.



I kept the inside blank so I could fill in for birthday, anniversary, or wedding....whichever I need first!

Here's a list of my supplies....
stamps: Layers of Beauty
ink: Versamark, Memento, Pretty in Pink, Peach Pie, Lemon Lime Twist
paper: Pretty in Pink, Peach Pie, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive Glimmer SP
Accessories: Frayed Ribbon, Fun Patterns EF, Iridescent Rhinestones, Blending Brushes, Layers of Beauty masks

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

 

2 comments:

  1. Love all of your blooms! Beautiful card! gLad you shared it at TTTC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card, it has so many layers and looks stunning. I love the colour combo too. Thanks for playing and sharing with us at Tic Tac Toe Challenges.

    ReplyDelete