Monday, July 8, 2024

For a Friend ~ TTTC251


Today's card is for a friend who recently lost a very close loved one.  I'm entering Tic Tac Toe Challenge with this one using Border, Butterfly, and Yellow
For the border I used a Stitched with Whimsy die, the little Brass Butterflies for the butterfly element, and I used Daffodil Delight and Lemon Lolly for my Yellows.




Here's a list of all my supplies...
STAMPS: Layers of Beauty, Everyday Greetings
PAPER: Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly, Summer Splash, Playful Patterns DSP, Gold Metallic, White
INK: Daffodil Delight, Summer Splash, Petunia Pop, Memento Black
ACCESSORIES: Layers of Beauty decorative masks and dies, Stitched with Whimsy dies, Time Worn Type EF, Gold Twine, Bushed Brass Butterflies.

 Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment