Friday, September 13, 2024

Fall Wedding Foliage ~ CTD810, TTTC256


I created this card for a wedding we are attending this weekend.  I was inspired by this card on Instagram made by Sandra Strobel.  Her cards are real works of art!

I used Color Throwdown's color combination this week of brick red, terracotta, and green.  The colors I used were Copper Clay, Pecan Pie, and Old Olive.
And because I always like to see if I can combine challenges, I found Tic Tac Toe Challenge #256 and I used the vertical left column of Spring/Fall, Embossing, and Layers.

I was also inspired by a video by Karen Titus where she demonstrated how to make an exploding or busted canvas card.  My exploding canvas is kind of covered up, by all the foliage, but I like it like that!







Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Changing Leaves, Everyday Greetings, Happiness Abounds
Ink: Pecan Pie
Paper: Pecan Pie, Copper Clay, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Country Woods DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textiles EF, Changing Leaves EF and dies, Woven Golden Leaves, Craft Rope, Druzy Embellishments


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

 

1 comment:

  1. Your leafy collage is absolutely gorgeous!! Love all the textures and layering! So glad you were able to join us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete