Thursday, February 23, 2017

Special Reason CASE ~ CCMC 446


Hello Stampers!  It's Thursday and you know what that means, don't you?  Yes!  Create With Connie and Mary!  We've got the bright and vibrant color combo for you this week.
Now, I'm gonna be real honest right now.  I did not like these colors whatsoever and was having the toughest time finding some mojo...I'm pretty sure my mojo has up and left me.  I hope it decides to return sometime soon, but right now I'm in a slump.  I could not come up with one good idea or direction to go in concerning these colors.  So, I turned to Pinterest and found this card made by Danielle Bennenk. I totally case'd her creation. Normally I don't like to completely case someone else's creation, but I'm telling you I was desperate!  I did however use watercolor paper and created a watercolor background before I embossed it with the the hexagon embossing folder.  The more I worked on this card, the more the colors grew on me.  I can pretty much guarantee I won't be using this combo on my own again, but I liked the card when it was completed.  It's got a little bit of a rustic feel with the twine, colors and watercoloring.  
I hope you'll find time to join us at Create with Connie and Mary this week.  I'm interested to see what others come up with using this unique color trio. 

Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Special Reason, Sunburst Sayings
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Emerald Envy, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: White, Rich Razzleberry, Watercolor
Accessories: metal rimmed pearls, regular pearls, bakers twine, Stylish Stems Framelits, Hexagon EF
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny






2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jenny! Works really well for this week's colour challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete