Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thinking of you Peach ~ CCMC445, SIP86


Hello stampers!  Create with Connie and Mary has rolled around to another challenge.  This week we've got a nice sketch for you.  My fellow designers have come up with some real eye candy, so make sure you hop over to the blog and take a closer look!  
I chose to use the SIP#86 Color Challenge to help me out this week.  I sort of tweeked the colors a bit though.  I used a deeper yellow and a deeper teal.  Island Indigo really tends to photograph like a navy, but I assure you it really is Island Indigo, which is a deep teal in my eyes.
When the card was finished I felt like it really resembled our color challenge from last week at CCMC!


I used my favorite medium of watercolor to color in the flower.  It seemed a little plain when I was finished and thought it needed a little pizzazz, so I added a bit of black glitter to the center of the flower.  



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny, the coloring on your flower is WONDERFUL! You did a great job choosing the different design elements to make your beautiful card this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you colored your flower. This is one of my favorite stamp sets and you made it shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love your flower! Makes me want to get that set out again. It's been a bit neglected of late!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! It's a very warm card. Soothing...whoever gets this card will know how you feel about them before they even open it!

    ReplyDelete