Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Clean and Simple Spring Flowers ~ HSS335, GDP232, PP482, ATCAS


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments #335 -- our March sketch challenge.  I also incorporated the colors from Global Design Project case the designer, the theme from The Paper Players spring flowers challenge, and the code word of Circle from Addicted to CAS
I love these bright, spring colors from Connie Collins card, so that was my jumping off point, and her layout was similar to our sketch for HSS as well!  I used the little flowers from Beautiful Bouquet and stamped them in Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, and Coastal Cabana (leaves).  The centers of the Poppy colored flowers are punched from a small hole punch.
I definitely wanted to keep everything CAS and let the flowers shine.  I love to incorporated texture in my cards, so I chose the retired Quilt Top EF as it matches up nicely with the Code Word from ATCAS which is circles.    




Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

8 comments:

  1. I love this! I can't believe no one has used these cute little flowers yet....GREAT sketch and colors! Love the embossed background too! Of course, I always love what you create! Thanks for playing with us at the Players this week and sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a HUGE compliment LeAnne!!! I feel the same about you....LOVE all your creations! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty. Love the little flowers in red against the yellow gingham. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny your colours are so fresh and I love those little flowers - the perfect decoration! Thanks for playing along for a second time with my CAS spring flower challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the textures! Your blooms are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all those wonderful textures and Joanne is right, the colors are so fresh. Perfect for Spring. So glad you joined us at the Players
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card with lots of circles and adorable flowers too! Thanks for linking up at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great take on the sketch and I love the use of colors. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete