Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Embossed Bloom and Grow ~ HSS334, PP480


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments March Inspiration Challenge #334.  I was inspired by the colors of the Lilly pads in the bottom left corner.  
One of my favorite sets to color these days is Bloom and Grow.  I really love all the different flower images in that set and seem to gravitate towards it a lot lately!  
I chose to watercolor the images again.  First I embossed the floral images with black embossing powder and then colored with my pads and aquapainter.  I'm playing along with the Paper Players heat embossing challenge too!
I used Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Call Me Clover, Gorgeous Grape and Pool Party.  
I accented the main panel with gold foil and set it all on a Basket Weave embossed black cardbase.  I few scattered gold glitter enamel dots and an black embossed happy birthday sentiment complete my card. 




Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


3 comments:

  1. I love Bloom & Grow too, and I particularly like the way you've angled the florals at the top and bottom! Very clever, and beautifully done! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Jenny! Love the flowers peeking in from the corners. Very nice design to showcase this stamp set! Thanks for sharing it this week at the Players!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fun stamp set to color! Love the colors you used and the gold enamel dots are the perfect detail. Stunning card, Jenny! Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete