Thursday, March 12, 2020

Sepia Butterfly ~ CCMC603, SPS003, GDP231




Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's newest color challenge featuring Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, and Soft Suede.
I love to have multiple forms of inspiration, so I also used the the sketch from Stampin' Pretty Sketchbook #003 and the theme from Global Design Project #231.
I watercolored my butterfly from Beautiful Day in Soft Suede, giving it a sepia look, which I love!  The black banner in the background is embossed with my Tin Tile EF and then I lightly rubbed over it with my gold metallic stamp pad.  The sprigs of Old Olive leaves were cut from my Well Written dies and the Shimmer Gold sprigs were punched with my Sprig Punch.  The little Pear Pizzazz flowers are also cut from the Well Written dies and each one has a gold pearl in the center.
The distressed Soft Suede background panel was run through my Big Shot with the Subtle EF before it got distressed.  I then backed it with a slightly larger piece of Old Olive....just big enough so you can see a smidgen of it behind there.  The whole thing sits on a base of Pear Pizzazz cardstock.  

Stampin' Pretty Sketchbook #sps003 Landscape




Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment