Thursday, February 18, 2021

Hee Haw Birthday ~ CCMC651, GDP279, CAS Colours & Sketches 407


Hello stampers!
Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's new sketch challenge for the week of February 18-25.  
I used the cute set from our Sale-a-bration catalog called Darling Donkeys.  Because of that I'm entering my card in Global Design Project's animal theme.  I also used the color combo from CAS Colours and Sketches featuring Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, and Misty Moonlight.
The DSP I used is also a Sale-a-bration item called Paper Blooms.

The little tiny flowers I added to my sentiment are from Pretty Perennials die set.  
I think this card turned out super cute! 







Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card that checks all of the boxes for these challenges!! Love that texture on the pink cardstock and of course the donkey is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete