Thursday, November 4, 2021

Happy Wishes ~ CCMC689, CASC&S444, PP565


Hello there stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's new sketch challenge.  I used the colors from CAS Colours & Sketches, and also incorporated the tic tac toe challenge from The Paper Players.  I used Ribbon/twine, Patterned Paper, and Embellishments.  I also could use Die cuts, Leaves/pumpkin, and Embellishments.  
My card today features the Words of Cheer bundle, Playful Patterns DSP, Evergreen Forest EF, Real Red mini ruffled ribbon, and rhinestones I colored with a red sharpie.  I also added a bit of Wink of Stella to the leaves and branches.



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



 

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Jenny! The red is absolutely stunning against the black. The die cuts are so perfectly placed around the sentiment. LOVE it! Thank you for playing in my Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, I am such a fan of tis die set! You showcased it beautifully! Love your colors and background texture! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! That big sentiment really stands out against the dark DSP and the sketch is perfect! So happy you shared your creation with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that big, bold sentiment die-cut Jenny - so much going on with your card today. Thanks for playing along with us over at CAS Colours and Sketches and TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete