Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Smile At The Birdie Friend ~ HSS382, CTC355

Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments photo inspiration challenge.  I chose to be inspired by the birds and I loved the color combo our designer chose for this challenge.  
I also chose to case the layout on page page 14 (Thinking of you card). 



Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Friendly Hello, Forever Fern (Sentinment)
Ink: Balmy Blue, Flirty Flamingo, Misty Moonlight Blends
Paper: Balmy Blue, White, Playful Patterns DSP, Misty Moonlight
Accessories: Blue gems, Stitched so Sweetly dies, Flirty Flamingo metallic ribbon

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny






 

 

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Jenny, LOVE this card, it will b a case for me.
    Have a great day. TFS : - )

    ReplyDelete