Thursday, March 17, 2022

Blossom with Joy ~ CCMC707, PP582, JUGS623


Hey there stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's Thursday Sketch Challenge.  It's a triple panel style and I chose to use the colors from The Paper Players and the trend of embossing folders at Just Us Girls to help me complete my design team card.  




Here's a list of my supplies......
Stamps: Forever Fern, Easter Friends
Paper: Shimmer White, Pear Pizzazz, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight.
Ink: Same as paper
Accessories: Forever Flourishing die, ruched ribbon, Bloom Hybrid EF, In Color Jewels.

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny










 

4 comments:

  1. So much wonderful texture. I love how you pulled these elements together. So glad you shared this beauty with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny...love everything about this card! You made all the challenges work in your favor! Colors, layout, and technique! The bit of ribbon was a lovely touch! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the texture and bold blocks of colour behind your diecut greenery Jenny. Thanks for playing with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the 3 panels..so pretty embossed! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete