Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Fruity Cocktails ~ HSS384, FusionCardChallenge


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge.  These summery colors call for summery looking drinks! I decided to go with my Nothings Better Than stamp set.  I'm looking forward to some fun, fruity drinks on the patio once the weather warms up! 
 I also used the sketch from Fusion Card Challenge.


Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Nothings Better Than
Ink: Fresh Freesia, So Saffron, Mint Macaron Blends, Mint Macaron ink pad, Memento Black
Paper: Mint Macaron, Friendly Hello DSP, So Saffron, Vellum, White
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Opal Rounds

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love th colors! Glad you shared this at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, Jenny! This is my fave stamp in this set, how awesome and yummy it looks in our colors! Such a fun layout, too!

    ReplyDelete