Thursday, March 3, 2022

Consume Chocolate ~ CCMC705

Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Create With Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.  This week is sketch week.  I flipped the sketch upside down and used the cute chocolates from Nothings Better Than for the corner detail from the sketch.  I've always loved pink and brown together and figured this would be a great opportunity to use the striped DSP from Print Party.  Paired with the Scalloped rectangle die from the Stitched So Sweetly dies gives the card a candy shop sort of feel!  
I added the Flirty Flamingo metallic ribbon and the gold metallic in the ribbon set he gold embossed sentiment off nicely!
 


I added some little gold pearls to mimic the elements in the sketch.


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny









 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, I do like your chocolate card very much, are there any dimensions for it please? Cheers and thankyou Maz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you turned the sketch upside-down! I don't think to do that. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete