Monday, October 30, 2023

Frosty Pinecones ~ HSS426, TGIF444


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments photo inspiration challenge.  I really don't have many pumpkin stamps, so I was excited to see pinecones.  I love pinecones and evergreen cards for Christmas, so that's the direction I went.  I wanted to bring in some of the white in the photos as well, so I kept the colors simple....Soft Seafoam and Pecan Pie.
I'm also playing with TGIF layered leaves challenge.  Do pine needles count as leaves?  I think so!
I'm actually in love with all the texture on this card. From the lace background, to the die cut pine boughs with chunky glitter.  




Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Christmas Season, Inspired Thoughts
Ink: Soft Seafoam, Pecan Pie
Paper: White
Accessories: Beautiful Boughs dies, Stitched Lace die, Pretty Pines dies, Ice Glitter, White Bakers Twine, Blending Brushes

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny





 

3 comments:

  1. Holy smokes, Jenny, this is gorgeous! Love all the pretty sparkle and delicate detail - just glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, I love everything about it!! Thank you for playing along with #TGIFC444.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is a STUNNER!!! Beautiful card, love the textures you've created!

    ReplyDelete