Friday, June 14, 2024

Fluffiest Friends Baby Boy~ PP693, TGIFC477


Hello stampers!  Well, well, well, I've created a card that isn't for one of my design team challenges for once!  I was asked to make two baby cards, one boy and one girl.  Here's the boy.  The girl is yet to come!
For this sweet baby boy card I used the colors and sketch from The Paper Players 693The Paper Players 693 and TGIF Challenges 477TGIF Challenges 477





Here's a list of my supplies.....

STAMPS: Fluffiest Friends
PAPER: Boho Blue, Lemon Lolly, Night of Navy, White
INK: Ivory and Bronze Blends, Pretty in Pink Blends, Lemon Lolly Blends, Boho Blue Blends, Crumb Cake Blends, Memento Black
ACCESSORIES: Fluffiest Friends dies, Well Written dies (flowers), basic pearls, wink of stella

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny
 

2 comments:

  1. Jenny that bear and his honeypot is as cute as can be; I love the honeycomb embossed background too! Thanks for playing my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest little bear....such a sweet image for a baby card! The embossed panels add such a fun touch, too! Thanks for playing with us at the Players this week, always happy to see you in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete