Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Picture Perfect Beach Sunset Shaker ~ HSS441


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #441.
This challenge is all about the beach and sea! 
The moment I saw the new In Colors, Pretty In Pink and Peach Pie, in particular, I thought they would be beautiful combined into a sunset sky.  That's what I did here with my blend bushes.  I also added in some Azure Afternoon, and then used Summer Splash for the ocean. 
I thought it might be fun to turn this into a shaker card by using the die from Fluffiest Friends as kind of a "window" opening looking out to the ocean.  I used some actual sand, some retired Whale of a Time sequins, and the new Champagne Iridescent dots as my shaker elements.
 The colors, the champagne dots, and the center die cut are about all that's new on my card.  The rest of the pieces are retired products.  The branches are from the Tropical Thinlits dies and the starfish is from an old set called Picture Perfect.   




Here's a list of my supplies....
STAMPS: Picture Perfect, Very Best Occasions
INK: Pretty in Pink, Peach Pie, Summer Splash, Azure Afternoon, Versamark
PAPER: Pretty in Pink, Peach Pie, Black
ACCESSORIES: Tropical Thinlits dies, Fluffiest Friends die, Champagne iridescent dots, whale of time sequins, white EP, linen thread, sand


 Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment