Thursday, April 14, 2016

Beachy Sea Street ~ CCMC402


Yay!  It's Create with Connie and Mary Thursday again!  And, it's color week!  
Aren't these colors just gorgeous together?  My mind was going a thousand different directions with this trio.  I couldn't decided weather to go floral or funky or fresh and clean. I actually did another card that had a watercolored rose , but it just didn't come together like I had envisioned in my head. So, plan B. I'd been tossing around with different ideas (again, in my head) using {Sea Street} and thought they'd be cool in these colors, so I set out to do a shadow box/sampler type card.  
I'm so excited with the way this turned out and I love this set with these colors! 


These images are so fun to play with too!


The background stamp is the looooong ago retired {Cheesecloth} stamp, but I just couldn't resist pairing it with these cute, sea images.  I tried a couple of different choices in products that were current, but nothing looked quite as good as this did.  

The greeting is from the fun set {You're Sublime} and I think it fits perfectly with this theme.


Here's a list of my supplies.....

Stamps: Sea Street, Cheesecloth, You're Sublime
Ink: Soft Suede, Mint Macaron, Lost Lagoon
Paper: Same + white
Accessories: 3/4" and 1" circle punches, Linen thread 



SP16Badge

I hope you'll have time to join us for this cool color challenge!  I can't wait to take a gander at all your creations!  
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

5 comments:

  1. I love your card Jenny! It's fabulous and shows off the colours so well! It seems we've all changed directions on our projects this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Jenny, so much detail! I love the sampler-style layout and the cheesecloth background. I haven't used this set in quite a while and it really does look great in these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you are showing off all the images in the same stamp set...really great idea! I sure do miss the Cheesecloth background stamp! Wish they would bring back something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to block all the images onto a card! What a fun set that will be sadly missed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sea Street is fabulous in these colors! I love how you have used so many images - you have created a gorgeous sampler on a card front!

    ReplyDelete