Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Gold and Watermelon Graduation ~ HSS236


Hello stampers!  It's time again for another Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge!  We've got a cool sketch for you to try this time.  Be sure to hop over the HSS blog and check out all the other designers samples....they've really outdone themselves!



To me the circles in the sketch resembled balloons, so that's the direction I went.  Graduation is quickly approaching and I'm gonna need several cards, so I figured I just as well get a jump on it!  


Also, what could be more festive than a shaker card?  Not much, I say!  In hindsight I wish I had added more glitter and stars.  The balloon feels a bit stark to me.  It's such a gamble though.....there have been many times I added to much stuff to a shaker and the stuff inside wouldn't shake.  This time there's not enough....jeesh! 


I hope you'll join us for the challenge....remember, you've got two weeks to participate!

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


 

No comments:

Post a Comment