Thursday, February 21, 2019

Happy Hoppy Birthday Toad ~ CCMC549, SSC198

Hey there stampers!  Today's card is for a fresh new color challenge happening over at Create with Connie and Mary.  Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, and Balmy Blue....what a pleasent trio, right?  Now that I think about it, this would be a great color combo for a baby boy card!  Somebody run with that idea! Haha!  I also used the sketch challenge at Sunday Sketch Challege and the Clean and Simple challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More this week to help me with my design team card.


I watercolored the little toad and used blends on the butterfly/dragonfly....or whatever he is!  

Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: So Hoppy Together
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, Balmy Blue, Stazon Black, Memento Black
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue, Lemon Lime Twist, Gingham Gala, Whisper White, Watercolor
Accessories: Bitty Blooms punch pack, Layering Circles framelits, Petal Burst EF, Lemon Lime Twist Ombre ribbon

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


5 comments:

  1. So cute, Jenny - love these fresh spring colors, too! Such a fun EF with the froggy, I have to try that! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color combo is perfect with your image! The gingham adds a bit of whimsy. Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how cute!! Love the little frog and the fun spring colors. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love your little scene you created for your adorable frog! I also love the bright and cheery colors you used. Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with the sketch challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete